What Are The Duties Of The Members Toward Its Elders?
1. Know the eldership (1 Thessalonians 5:12).
2. Esteem the eldership (1 Thessalonians 5:13).
3. Be at peace among yourselves (1 Thessalonians 5:13).
4. Be submissive to the eldership (Hebrews 13:17).
5. Obey the eldership (Hebrews 13:17).
6. Receive not an accusation against an elder except by the mouth of two or three witnesses (1 Timothy 5:19; keep in mind this principle: rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father, 1 Timothy 5:1).
8. Remember and imitate the eldership (Hebrews 13:7).
9. Count the elders worthy of double honor (1 Timothy 5:17,18).
10. Call the elders when you are in need (James 5:14,15).
This material is copyrighted by The Gospel of Christ and its authors. This information is free to use in its entirety without further consent, however, modifications should not be made without contacting email@example.com for permission. Any and all images contained herein are believed to be free for all distribution and content.